Seeley Norton Commando – Formula 750 Racer
Vintage racing has been growing over the years in the US. Historic racing leagues such as WERA and AHRMA have inspired old and new racers to bring vintage machines out of the garage and onto the track. The competition is real, and demands a motorcycle that would reach the podium in its day.
This fast machine was commissioned by Dan Rose and Rev’It Leathers and completed by Kenny Cummings from NYC Norton.
1968 Seeley MK2 Chassis with highly tuned Norton Commando motor – The pivotal bike from NYC Norton. It has taken 4 consecutive AHRMA BEARS National Championships. This bike is campaigned yearly on tracks all over the United States, and it’s evolution and development never stop.
Key build components include:
- 1968-spec Seeley MK2 Chassis and tanks, built by John Wood Racing in the UK, from T45 alloy
- JS Motorsports Lightweight Long Rod/Raised Piston Pin setup
- Hemmings PW3 Cam
- Reinforced Maney Crankcases, Crankshaft, Cylinder Barrels, and Exhaust
- Fullauto Cylinder Head
- TT Industries Close-Ratio 5-speed Magnesium Gearbox
- Hemmings Norvil Disk Brakes, AP Racing Calipers, Brembo Master Cylinders
- Cosentino Engineering fork internals
- Triumph 4-Bolt Rear Hub with disk and sprockets
- Molnar Kirby Fairing
- Dunlop KR825 front and KR164 rear tires